About Canada Canada Visas Canada Citizen Services CanadaNews Issues in Focus Culture & Education in Canada
 
 
Embassy In USA
Embassy In United Mexican States
Embassy In Italian Republic
Embassy In Japan
Embassy In Germany
Embassy In China
Embassy In French Republic
Embassy In Australia
Embassy In Belize
Embassy In Dominican Republic
Embassy In Spain
Embassy In Chile
Embassy In Vietnam
Embassy In New Zealand
Embassy In Switzerland
Embassy In Colombia
Embassy In Iceland
Embassy In Indonesia
Embassy In Angola
Embassy In Malawi
Embassy In Norway
Embassy In Saudi Arabia
Embassy In Malaysia
Embassy In Cuba
Embassy In Paraguay
 
 
 
 

Kenya has the most diverse population in Africa. Almost 98% of the population belongs to various African groups. Indians, Pakistanis and Europeans, mostly of British origin, make up the remaining 2%. After gaining independence from Great Britain, most of the Europeans moved away from Kenya. A holiday in Kenya is incomplete without the safari. It is a land of splendor and great contrast where the safari was born. The High Commission of Canada to Kenya is in the city of Nairobi and also represents Canada's interests to the neighboring countries of Kenya. Apart from visa and immigration services, the High Commission helps both countries to do business with each other. Other services include defense relations, education and development co-operation.

Canada Embassy in Nairobi,Kenya:

 
  Address Limuru Road, Gigiri PO Box 1013 Nairobi 00621
Telphone: (+254-20) 3663000
Fax: (+254-20) 3663900
Email: nrobi@international.gc.ca
Web : www.nairobi.gc.ca
 

Canada Embassy in Nairobi,Kenya:

 
  Address Comcraft House, Haile Selassie Avenue PO Box 30481 Nairobi
Telphone: (+254-20) 214804
Fax: (+254-20) 226987
Email: nrobi@nrobi01.x400.gc.ca
 
 

Kenya Holiday List 2014 :-

 
Kenya Holiday List 2014 Date Day
   
   
   

Useful Kenya Sites:

 
 
 
 
This Embassy Information website is developed for the non Commercial & informational purpose only. We do not guarantee of the accuracy of any information you use from this website.